Inside the widespread uncertainty of a pandemic, comes the sudden urgency to plan and protect the things we may have previously pushed aside. For many, that includes personal financial wellness. And if you’re a business owner, that means you need to pay attention.
Now more than ever, employees are looking for your support as they navigate the future for themselves and their families. You might be surprised to know that financial wellness plays a major part in an employee’s overall job productivity and company loyalty. See stats below…
During a time when you need to keep you business afloat with confident employees, if you haven’t already offered access to financial resources and education, you can start now and do it all virtually.
Our team offers a customized Financial Wellness Series as an employee benefit to small business owners. It’s a simple setup that shows you are serious about employee appreciation and building value inside your work environment.
Here is an example of how we conduct our program and how it would look if you decide to take this time as an opportunity to do more good for your employees.
We follow a 3 Step Enrollment Process:
- 1st – Our team will survey your employees based on dozens of financial topics to find which they collectively find most interesting.
- 2nd – We will collaborate with you on the best time and frequency of each wellness session – available in person and via video conference.
- 3rd – Our team will evaluate your employee satisfaction following each presentation, in order to consistently improve your experience.
Some of the topics we’ve received the most positive feedback on are:
- Wealth Creation
- Financial Goal Setting
- Investment Basics
- Planning for College
- Predictable Income in Retirement
- Protecting Your Income
- Retirement Readiness
- Understanding Stock Options & Strategies
- Understanding Your Group Benefits
- +Customized Presentations For Your Company
There has never been a more important time to take a step back and focus on doing what we can for each other as a community, neighbors, colleagues and employers. As we have always encouraged business owners to offer financial wellness, we do the same today but with an extra emphasis during this time of crisis, and because it just makes sense. If you’d like to discuss options to bring to your employees we’re here to talk.
Source: 1) The MetLife Study of Financial Wellness Across the Globe: A look at how multinational companies are helping employees better manage their personal finances – Conducted by the Boston College Center for Work & Family from 2011. 2) Help Wanted? Employees and Financial Wellness Programs – Study conducted by LIMRA 2015.