Our entire tight-knit team is at your service. We sit on your side of the table, helping you address and integrate every facet of your financial life. Whether you’re an individual looking to take your family’s planning to a higher level — or a business owner looking to plan your business and connect it strategically to your personal world — we bring to the task deep reserves of expertise, hard work and creativity. It all starts with an open, friend-to-friend relationship with you. That gives us insights into the million-and-one interconnected factors that determine the success of your planning. Then we address them one by one, creating a sophisticated master plan that moves you from a fragmented, uncertain place to an integrated, directed one.
For individuals and families
- Do I have an investment strategy or an overall financial strategy?
- Is there a way to plan for the wealth distribution phase while I’m still accumulating?
- What risks am I most exposed to? What do I do to protect myself from them?
- How are your investment strategy and performance impacted by the day’s business headlines?
- Are the products I’m told I need right for me?
- Am I maximizing the use of each dollar? How do I decide where each dollar goes?
- Is my tax strategy about last year, this year and next year? Or is it forward-looking?
- Should education planning be segregated from the rest of my portfolio? Or can it be a piece of the puzzle?
- Is my wealth going to be passed on the way I want it to be?
- Total financial life advice
- Wealth distribution planning
- Risk management
- Investment strategy
- Customized investment planning
- Cash flow optimization
- Strategic tax planning
- Education planning
- Wealth transfer strategy
For business owners
- Is my business structured properly? Where are the inefficiencies?
- How can I maximize the value of my business?
- Am I covered, from a compliance perspective?
- Does my insurance make sense?
- When is the right time to sell my business? What’s the best way to do it?
- How can I maximize tax efficiency?
- Strategic business planning
- Group benefits
- Insurance planning
- Cash management
- Strategic tax planning
In our experience, business owners tend to accumulate relationships over time — attorneys, CPA’s, advisors. The decision-making can remain siloed. We help you take a step back and centralize your planning.
Execution makes all the difference
We don’t just provide actionable advice, we follow through with action. Whether it’s setting up auto-pay for your bills, linking investment accounts, helping with mortgages or establishing banking relationships, we help you actually get the things done that transform your financial life.
Of course, this is a very personal process, centered on the specifics of your situation. The more specific it becomes, the more fired up you’ll be by the level of total life management we provide. The benefits are both economic and emotional.